Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo of the week


When Mister Tom and I go out taking photos we naturally use each other as models. This week my favorite photos are of my Mister Tom. These photos make me smile because I am so lucky to have such an amazing man.


On Saturday night there was the most gorgeous colour sunset. It was so golden it felt like we were in a dream.





We had fish and chips in the park and the sun was getting low, perfect for a few lens flares. I took quite a few of these because I just thought they looked so cool across Mister Toms face. I also love how it pings off his glasses.

Mister Tom loves old bicycles and wishes he had some for us to ride around the park together with. I like how Mister Tom really stands out from the background and has nice soft light on him.

I am pretty lucky to have such a handsome man to call my own. He makes for the perfect model.

Peace

Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment