Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

Happy New Year!!

Mister Tom and I treated ourselves to a night in an inner city hotel for New Year. We had a lovely dinner and then went out for a wee walk to try some night time photos. These are a few of my results. Mister Tom got a super good one of me that I'm sure he will put on to his blog at TisforTom. I Think I could lighten the first two a little in photoshop and when I have time I will give that a go.



I love the effect that the blown out lamps have made in the photos.

All the lights in the background are gorgeous and it lights Mister Tom so nicely.

T&S is for Tom and Sarah

I put the flash on and put a blue gel over it and it highlighted the statue nicely.

We set the camera up and left the aperture open for about 3 seconds and it makes the very slow wheel look like its going super fast.

Gorgeous building down town. Love it!
We had a lovely night and are hoping that 2011 will be super exciting and even more fun than 2010.

Bring it on!

Peace

Rah

1 comment: