Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dying Bumblebees

The Beautifull thing about spring slash summer is that there are a lot of bumble bees buzzing around being busy pollinating and keeping the flower cycle going. The down side is that I have seen a lot of little dying bumble bees. I found one in our court yard and was fascinated watching all the ants coming along and having a feast. It was interesting seeing the circle of life happening in such a miniature aspect too.

This bumblebee I found while I was having a sit in the Square. I thought it was dead but then it started moving. Poor thing was slowly coming to the end of its life.




I could have photoshoped it to make it pop even more but I think it looks alright just the way they are.

Peace to all the wee bumblebees who work so hard.

Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment