Monday, October 4, 2010

Short FIlm

So I am shockingly bad at posting on this blog. So I have refreshed and started over again.

I have found a comp that I could enter a short film into. Currently planning as we speak!... We aren't really speaking, Im typing and at a later date you'll be reading. So most of my planning will be done by then... If procrastination doesn't set in.

The short film will feature me and Mister Tom, I am also filming it on Mister Toms little digital camera which ends up with a grainy cool effect. Will post it once I am done and entered the comp.

I hate planning in books. I love my planning to be large and up on a wall were I can stand in front of it and blue tack more thoughts up or take down or swap around. A giant white board would be champion in these situations.


This is currently our living room wall, It will get bigger and bigger as I have more ideas. I spent most of last night thinking about it.

Off to do more planning and maybe make a bit of lunch.

Peace
Rah



2 comments:

  1. Sooooo.. Were am i in this movie! ooo could i just strole by in the background...Or potter!! or run past at high speed yelling its a balloon a great big balloon arrrrh..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that Idea and will keep it in mind!!

    ReplyDelete